Cyber Security Training
Why is training important?
One of the biggest causes of cyber security incidents is human error. We can provide training for your network administrators, staff and stakeholders to help ensure that the risks are minimised.
Bespoke cyber awareness training can be created and distributed to your organisation via the platform Kahoot! to increase engagement and learning.
Riela Cyber has also partnered with CybSafe to provide GCHQ accredited cyber awareness training.
CybSafe is an intelligent, GCHQ accredited, cloud-based cyber security training platform which removes your dependence on tick-box cyber security awareness. This is accomplished with innovative training and phishing simulations by focusing on the Awareness, Behaviour and Culture of the people in your organisation.
It’s a data-driven human cyber risk management platform exclusively focused on making your people an asset to your cyber resilience strategy. CybSafe provides security teams and decision makers the tools they need to manage and reduce their cyber risk more effectively.
CybSafe product offering also includes:
- Targeted Behaviour Change geared towards users, administrators and decision makers, runs automatically and continuously and is measured and reported on
- Hyper-personalised, Accredited Training & Education to either complement or replace your existing training, focusing on the security skills that will help keep your people and your organisation safe
- Personalised Behaviour Nudges focused on nine core risk areas to actively engage users in best practice cyber security behaviour, removing your dependence on e-learning and tick-box awareness training
- Virtual Cyber Assistance enabling users to get advice on what immediate action they should take if they are involved in a cyber related incident or have a cyber security concern, at home and in the workplace
- Sentiment Analysis powered by intelligent cognitive computing to identify what people think and feel about security and give additional focus to your security activities
Intelligent Social Engineering Simulations across multiple vectors to help you see why someone engaged with a phishing email, USB attack and more so you can address the root cause of the
- Security Culture Assessments providing recommendations to leaders and decision makers on how to foster a people-centric security strategy and predict future cyber behaviour
- Risk Insights & Reporting providing deep understanding of all aspects of what people know, how they behave, how confident they are, and what they think & feel when it comes to cyber security
You can find details of the learning modules here.
Included with the CybSafe cyber security training platform is a tool designed to reduce the threat posed by phishing. Not only does the CybSafe platform allow you to setup phishing simulations, it uses the ‘influencing elements’ of an email, as defined by psychology and behavioural science research, genuine insight can be determined why users react to certain tupes of phising email in the way that they do. This is a fundamentally different approach to that taken by any other phishing simulation tool as it provides meaningful cyber risk data which can ultimitaley help to reduce the risk posed by phishing attacks. Find out more about the Intelligent Phishing here.
For questions, a quote or a demo please contact Matthew Roberts, Head of Group Sales, via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 7425 314 973.